1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lay a piece of wax paper on the counter.
3. Carefully unwrap the crescent rolls. You want to try to keep two triangles together to make a long rectangle.
4. Lay the rectangle of dough down on the waxed papper. Put one turkey hot dog on the dough and wrap the dough around it. Place it on the cookie sheet.
5. Cut another turkey dog into thirds and save the two rounded ends for the dog’s nose. Put the “noses” on the cookie sheet and bake them along with the wrapped dogs.
6. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until the biscuit is brown on the edges.
7. While the dogs are in the oven prepare 4 pickle legs and 1 pickle tail for each dog. Select the the 4 skinniest of the skinny pickles of the tails. For the legs, cut two of the other pickles in half and carefully put a toothpick in the cut end of each one.
8. Skewer the pickle tail and set it aside
9. Cut the floopy dogs’ ears out of red peppers. Put a toothpick through a cherry tomato and hang one red pepper ear off each side. You can clip the sharp ends off using kitchen shears.
10. When the dogs come out of the oven, take one nose and attach it to one end of the dog with a toothpick. With another toothpick, add the tomato head. Push the toothpicks holding the legs and tail into the dog.
11. Next cut out a piece of olive for the end of the dog’s nose and add olive rings for the eyes. Stick them on with cream cheese.
12. Stand your Weenie Weiner Dog up on a plate and serve with ketchup. Just remember to take out the toothpicks before you “chow” down.